BS Player 18.104.22.1685
- Change Log
- Old Versions
BS-Player Publisher's description:
BS.Player is a popular multimedia, media and video player. BS.Player Supports playback of almost any media format (aac, ac3, aif, asf, avi, divx, DV, m1v, m2v, mov, mpa, mp1, mp2, mp3, mp3, mp4, mpv, ogg, ogm, QT, rm, ram, SWF, vob, wav, wma, wmv...).
The BS.Player does not only play, but with the BS.MediaLibrary it also manages your multimedia content. Do you wish to create your own media compilation? It is as easy as it gets. You can sort the content in playlists, which enable you to work with files faster and more easily. Playlists may be created through the BS.MediaLibrary module or directly through the primary BS.Player module.
- Display subtitles - Support custom subtitles position, color, font, transparency,... Supported formats: MicroDVD, Subviewer, SubRip
- Fully skinnable - Any shape, transparent skins...
- Resizable movie window
- Drag & drop support
- Command line support
- Pan-scan and custom pan-scan option
- Custom aspect ratios
- Playlist support
- Resolution changing
- Frame capture
- AVI files with more than 2 audio streams supported (multilanguage)
- Support for OGM files, including more then 2 audio/video tracks, supports embeded subtitles/chapters
- External audio file supported
- S/PDIF output supported for AC3 files (with Intervideo audio decoder)
- INI files
- Remote control support - WinLIRC
- Simple equalizer (DirectX 8 required)
- Playback rate (1/2x, 1x, 2x) and custom
- and lots of other features not listed here, try it out.