FastStone MaxView 2.7
- Change Log
- Old Versions
No change log available for this version.
18 Aug 2013 - FastStone MaxView 2.7
FastStone-MaxView Publisher's description:
from FastStone Soft
FastStone MaxView is a reliable and efficient image viewing tool that can support all popular image formats. Its intuitive layout lets you view images in a variety of ways.
The program lets you view images in password-protected ZIP and RAR archive files directly and instantly, which is a perfect solution for viewing private images. It is a handy tool for quickly viewing, rotating, resizing, cropping, annotating and printing images.
- Full screen with many zooming options
- Crystal clear and customizable magnifier, a single click to see image details
- View detailed image information including EXIF metadata
- Slideshow with 150+ transitional effects and background music
- Lossless JPEG rotation and crop
- Add texts, arrowed-lines and highlights to images
- Many hotkeys for image navigation and manipulation (copy/move/delete/rename/rotate)
- Support touch interface (tap, swipe, pinch)
- Call external editors with a single hotkey press
- Set image as Windows desktop background (wallpaper), fun and easy
- Rich options/settings for personal preference
- Undo, Redo and Mouse Wheel support
- Common image formats support, including loading of JPEG, JPEG2000, GIF, BMP, PNG, PCX, TIFF, WMF, ICO, CUR, TGA and saving to JPEG, JPEG2000, TIFF, GIF, PCX, BMP, PNG, TGA
- Digital camera RAW formats support, including CRW, CR2, NEF, PEF, RAF, MRW, ORF and DNG
- View ZIP and RAR archive files directly and support 128-bit and 256-bit AES encryption