GiliSoft Video Editor 4.6.0
- Change Log
- Old Versions
- Fixed rmvb split issue.
- Fixed the mov cut issue.
16 Aug 2013 - GiliSoft Video Editor 4.6.0
GiliSoft-Video-Editor Publisher's description:
from Gili Soft Inc.
GiliSoft Video Editor is a professional video tool designed to enable you to cut, join or split your video files.
The video editing software allows you to edit video files in various formats like AVI, MPEG, H.264, SWF, MOV, WMV etc. for playback on popular devices like iPod, iPhone, PSP, PS3, and so on.
As a video joiner, splitter and cutter, Gilisoft Video Editor has an intuitive interface and makes it easy to turn original videos into works of art. You can also watch the video in the preview window.
Format choice in joiner:
- You can join many videos in different formats at one time and the format of output file will be one of the input formats.
Preferences in joiner:
- Gilisoft Video Editor allows you to set frame rate, bit rate, and resolution to get the best effect.
Manual or auto split:
- Split manually by dragging the slider to locate the split point. Or split automatically by setting split time or file size, or averagely.
Choose desired clips to output:
- Cut off any clips you want and they will be shown in list. If you are not satisfied with some clips, you can directly delete them in the list and output the desired clips as a one.
- The comprehensive video editing software provides many detailed parameters including frame rate, video bit rate, and resolution. By setting them, you will get expectant effects in a short time.
- The video edit software supports previewing the source video and target file. If necessary, you can adjust the sequence of output video file.
Run in background:
- You can run the video editing software in background when cutting, splitting or joining video to possess less space.
- The video editor provides large preview window for you to preview the original and the output file.