KeePass Password Safe 2.24.0
- Change Log
- Old Versions
KeePass-Password-Safe Publisher's description:
KeePass Password Safe can store your passwords in a highly-encrypted database, which can only be unlocked with one master key and/or a key-disk. A database consists of only one file that can be transferred from one computer to another easily.
KeePass Password Safe supports password groups, in which you can sort your passwords into. With KeePass Password Safe you can drag-n-drop passwords into almost any other window.
The auto-type feature types your login information into other windows automatically (just press a hot key). Fast copying passwords or user names to the Windows clipboard is possible by just double-clicking on the specific field in the password list.
Features of “KeePass Password Safe”:
· A database consists of one file that can be transferred from one computer to another easily.
· KeePass supports password groups, so you can sort your passwords.
· Drag-n-Drop passwords into other windows.
· Import from various formats like CSV, CodeWallet TXT and CounterPanes PwSafe1.
· Export password list to TXT, HTML, XML or CSV files.
· Print password list (complete database or only current view)
· Fast copy password or user name to the Windows clipboard.
· Searching in password database is possible.
· KeePass can be translated into other languages very easily (currently English, German, French, Dutch and Swedish are available)
· A strong random password generator (you can define the possible output characters).