- Change Log
- Old Versions
PhraseExpress Publisher's description:
from Bartels Media GmbH
PhraseExpress eliminates repetitive typing and sorts frequently used text snippets in personalized categories. PhraseExpress eliminates repetitive typing and manages frequently used text snippets in customizable categories. Boilerplate templates can be stored together with bitmaps and RTF or HTML text formatting.
The unique text prediction feature watches out for repetitive text patterns and offers to auto-complete such phrases. Smart algorithms analyze and learn your writing patterns, and suggest the most relevant ways to complete phrases and sentences.
The Autotext feature allows assigning a frequently used text such as your address, your signature or a common phrase to a much shorter abbreviation. Whenever you type in the assigned abbreviation PhraseExpress will automatically replace it with the original text. For example, "ty" will be expanded to "thank you very much.
Existing MS Office AutoCorrect entries can be imported for use in any Windows program, not just MS Office. PhraseExpress automatically recognizes unwanted Autotexts and suppresses the text replacement the next time you enter the Autotext.
The Clipboard Cache enhances the native Windows clipboard functionality by remembering all items that are copied to the clipboard and storing them for later pasting.
PhraseExpress can optionally remove any text formatting from the clipboard contents. Powerful macro functions can add dynamic contents to static phrases such as the current date, counters or additional manual input.
Phrases can be linked or nested. Macros can also launch programs or open documents triggered by shortcuts. Entering 'calc' may open the Windows calculator program or striking the hotkey CTRL-F8 may offer a Google search query of a highlighted text on-the-fly.
This keyboard macro utility is fully-functional and free-of-charge for personal users - The optional Network Edition provides the PhraseExpress functionality in a company network with a professional Client-/Server architecture. A separate USB installer allows to run PhraseExpress from USB memory devices.
- The auto complete feature automatically expands abbreviations and corrects typos while you type.
- Quickly handle email responses
- Save countless keystrokes
- PhraseExpress works in any application, e.g. for filling web forms, chat sessions or custom database applications
- All phrases are stored in a single data file. Data backup is easy and phrases can be distributed to all users in a network in a snap or transferred to a new computer. Ever tried that with your MS Word AutoCorrect items?
- PhraseExpress allows to use the same text shortcut or hotkey for multiple phrases. In such case, a popup window directly next to your mouse cursor allows choosing the desired phrase from the selection. No need to worry anymore whether a certain abbreviation is already in use - Just use them twice.
- You can paste phrases not only via Autotext but also from the tasktray icon menu or by using keyboard shortcuts