- Change Log
- Old Versions
- Added USB storage device detection.
- Improved CPU and motherboard temperature reading accuracy.
- Added option to skip User Account Control warning.
- Added ability to refresh Speccy data.
- Added option to start Speccy with Windows.
- Enhanced hard drive information to include sector and track data.
- Added scriptable parameters for XML and TXT data export (professional edition only).
- Improved network adaptor detection.
- Improved debug mode notification.
- Minor bug fixes and GUI improvements.
Speccy Publisher's description:
from Piriform Ltd
Speccy will give you detailed statistics on every piece of hardware in your computer. Including CPU, Motherboard, RAM, Graphics Cards, Hard Disks, Optical Drives, Audio support. Additionally Speccy adds the temperatures of your different components, so you can easily see if there’s a problem!
At first glance, Speccy may seem like an application for system administrators and power users. It certainly is, but Speccy can also help normal users, in everyday computing life.
If you need to add more memory to your system, for example, you can check how many memory slots your computer has and what memory’s already installed. Then you can go out and buy the right type of memory to add on or replace what you’ve already got.
Speccy gives information about:
- Processor brand and model
- Hard drive size and speed
- Amount of memory (RAM)
- Graphics card
- Operating system