- Change Log
- Old Versions
No change available for this version.
02 Sep 2012 - SpeedCommander 14.30.6900
SpeedCommander Publisher's description:
from JDS Software
SpeedCommander is a comfortable file manager. It builds on the proven two window technology and offers a multitude of exclusive features.
You will be able to copy, sort, move, split, extract, rename, run or erase your files using the keyboard or your mouse.
Features of "SpeedCommander":
Proven Two Window Technology:
· SpeedCommander displays files and folders in the proven two window technology - source and target of operations are therefore always visible. This ensures a higher productivity compared to Windows Explorer and an extremely fast navigation through files, folders and FTP sites.
· SpeedCommander will offer you many options for moving and copying files. Besides the usual deletion SpeedCommander has a secure deletion compliant to governmental standards. With the integrated Quick View SpeedCommander shows you the content of many file formats. Pictures, videos or music files - SpeedCommander gives you a fast overview for every kind of files. FileSync synchronizes folders, FileSearch finds files and folders on all data mediums.
Extensive Archive Support:
· SpeedCommander makes handling compressed files easy, because they are treated like ordinary folders. Experience direct support for many archive formats as well as compressing and decompressing them without the need for further software. Compression profiles can sum up settings and self-extracting archives make additional software superfluous. Recovery data offers protection against damaged archives.
· SpeedCommander has a modern Add-In interface, so that additional plugins can be used, enhancing the original functionality. SpeedCommander communicates with the Add-In via the component object model (COM). An Add-In can add functionality in the menu or the toolbars. The Add-Ins also have full access to SpeedCommander's object model. They can open and alter folder windows, as well access their content.
· Add further file systems via the interface for file system Add-Ins into SpeedCommander. Use the WinCeFS Add-In to access PDA devices with ActiveSync. The WfxWrapper Add-In integrates the many file system plugins from Total Commander (wfx).
· Simple tasks can be automated with macros. Macros can use the different objects of SpeedCommander too, also all script capable components (e.g. several shell objects) can be included. Edit macros easily with the integrated macro editor and check them for possible errors with a script debugger (like Visual Studio).
Enhanced FTP Functions:
· SpeedCommander supports various FTP types like FTP via SSH (SFTP) and SSL encrypted FTP. The user just needs to choose a protocol, everything else is done by Speedcommander in a transparent way. The support for proxies was expanded noticeably. SpeedCommander supports Socks 4/4a/5 and HTTP connections. The user can choose to compress directory listing and file transfers with MODE Z. Band width limiting keeps your line responsive, if required.