Total Uninstall 6.3.4
- Change Log
- Old Versions
- Chinese help file integrated. Use F1 to open it for the current context.
- Improved the uninstall process of programs manually added for forced uninstall.
- Fix for incorrect program size displayed in the list if the real value exceeds 2 GB.
Total-Uninstall Publisher's description:
from Martau's Software
Total Uninstall helps you monitor any changes that are made to your system during installation of a new software product allowing you to perform a complete uninstall without having to rely on the supplied uninstall program (which may leave files or changes behind).
To use it, you simply launch the installation program from the Total Uninstall interface and select the system areas to be monitored.
The program will then create a snapshot of your system before it installs the new software and an additional snapshot after install completes.
Features of "Total Uninstall":
· Accurate analyze existing installations and create a log with installation changes.
· Monitor changes from registry and file system for new installations.
· Uninstall completely and thoroughly analyzed or monitored programs.
· Create a backup for a program and restore the program from backup.
· Organize in groups installed or monitored programs.
· Find the program to uninstall by keyword quickly and easily.
· Summary and detailed information for each installed or monitored program.
· User configurable views of the detected changes.
· It shows a detailed uninstall log.
· Powerful search in detected changes.
· Standalone program agent for notification of running installation programs.
· Export registry changes for install or uninstall.
· Export installed or monitored programs list to file.
· Export to file or print detected changes.